It's started already

I just repeat 'its over at sunderland' to them and also 'i turned my tv off in frustration at 90 mins, what happened?'
Seems to piss them off quite a lot!

That's why we cannot lose this semifinal who ever we play. An fa cup will soften the blow.

Just tell them mockingly "Two goals in added time to snatch the title away from United... Stupendous.", and walk away.

they have no trophy cabinet to put it in

yes rvp was a critical signing, and that is where city lost it

but they are still pretty ordinary or shite at times

so lets catch them next year

I have just found out...

The brewpub I am the brewmaster at has been contacted by the Detroit area United Supporters Club. They want to rent our place out on Monday, 22nd April so all 150 of them watch the Aston Villa match. I suppose they think they'll be wrapping up their title by then so they want someplace to go and celebrate together. Don't get me wrong, our pub will make a pretty penny that day and they will all be gone early in the evening and then we will open back up to the public, but I just can't yet get my head 'round the fact that, although I live halfway around the sodding world from Old Trafford, somehow the universe has found a way to torture me with their presence as they win #20.

At first, I was thinking I would wear my 2012 Champions shirt on that day, but I just can't see having to deal with 150 of them for 5 hours by myself. Don't get me wrong, in some way I intend to let the fuckers know I'm CTID. There is no way in hell I am going to stand there in silence for all 5 hours as they graze around mooing like so many cows over their title.

Fair play to them, they will have won it fair and square, but it just turns my stomach.

I am looking toward this event with a heavy heart. Me by my lonesome with 150 of those pigs cheering as they drink my beer.

MotownBlue said:
I have just found out...

The brewpub I am the brewmaster at has been contacted by the Detroit area United Supporters Club. They want to rent our place out on Monday, 22nd April so all 150 of them watch the Aston Villa match. I suppose they think they'll be wrapping up their title by then so they want someplace to go and celebrate together. Don't get me wrong, our pub will make a pretty penny that day and they will all be gone early in the evening and then we will open back up to the public, but I just can't yet get my head 'round the fact that, although I live halfway around the sodding world from Old Trafford, somehow the universe has found a way to torture me with their presence as they win #20.

At first, I was thinking I would wear my 2012 Champions shirt on that day, but I just can't see having to deal with 150 of them for 5 hours by myself. Don't get me wrong, in some way I intend to let the fuckers know I'm CTID. There is no way in hell I am going to stand there in silence for all 5 hours as they graze around mooing like so many cows over their title.

Fair play to them, they will have won it fair and square, but it just turns my stomach.

I am looking toward this event with a heavy heart. Me by my lonesome with 150 of those pigs cheering as they drink my beer.

Brew a special batch for them, syrup of figs, senakot etc....

Nothing they EVER do will be able to eclipse May 13th and those MIBs turning their heads at SOL - that will stick in their throats in perpetuity.
Comedy not even of Pythonesque stature could usurp that!

Keep on reminding them - another meaningless title at the swamp doesn´t even come close

"Not in my lifetime!"

My favourite response to the 'just another Blackburn... You'll be back in your place soon'. Usually reply with 'right let's have a bet then, City to not win a major trophy for 10 years? Or us to get relegated in less than 10?'

They all start floundering and usually exposes them as colossal dicks.

OxBlue said:
MotownBlue said:
I have just found out...

Brew a special batch for them, syrup of figs, senakot etc....

Make sure you've only got Bluemoon beer available on the night. Subtle. Or just spike everything with laxatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.