It's started already

philipwilliams72@hotmail.co.uk said:
get it a lot on this facebook banter page ,i just say the way we won the league will never be top and the best way possible,there response its best 2 win it on 12,15 points in front then i just play daft and it shuts them up we gave it out expect it back just keep smileing....

I don't know why but I have this funny feeling that your name is Philip Williams and you have a Hotmail account?

I'd be more worried if I lived in an area full of them, but fortunately I'm from Manchester ;)

Danamy said:
get it a lot on this facebook banter page ,i just say the way we won the league will never be top and the best way possible,there response its best 2 win it on 12,15 points in front then i just play daft and it shuts them up we gave it out expect it back just keep smileing....

I don't know why but I have this funny feeling that your name is Philip Williams and you have a Hotmail account?

Are you psychic?

Otherwise, how the would you have known that?

As long as we win the FA Cup screw the lot of them, however if we get them in the semi and they beat us and win the double I'm going to bury myself in a bunker until August.

Ive just been telling them now taht you've won it nobody is gonna be talking about your 20th title win from now on because its old news and there will be more interest in the relegation battles, promotion to the premier, the fa cup final (we must be involved) and even the Champions league at Wembley.

Todays title headlines tomorrows chip paper where as with our title last season its never been forgotten and still being dragged up.

Vienna_70 said:
Danamy said:

Are you psychic?

I'm still in training reading the tea leaves in my cup

Hold on a minute, I'm also sensing that he's 40/41 years old?

Danamy said:
Vienna_70 said:
Danamy said:

Are you psychic?

I'm still in training reading the tea leaves in my cup

Hold on a minute, I'm also sensing that he's 40/41 years old?

That's incredible!

I'm very impressed.

Blue2112 said:
Ive just been telling them now taht you've won it nobody is gonna be talking about your 20th title win from now on because its old news and there will be more interest in the relegation battles, promotion to the premier, the fa cup final (we must be involved) and even the Champions league at Wembley.

Todays title headlines tomorrows chip paper where as with our title last season its never been forgotten and still being dragged up.

Spot on,we've been there and seen them winning titles so its just another year ,yes its not good their taking our title or that we've surrendered it but as you say the football world will not give a f**k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.