It's started already

Friend's kid asked me whether my son was 16 or 15 points clear. I looked at him and said he is 16. Kid tried to explain he was being funny. I just kept a straight face and said he is 16 and what has points got to do with someone age. He just didn't understand how he couldn't get me to take the bait. They can't believe their luck that we have given up as they thought it would be a long time before they saw silverware again. However they know we are here to stay and we will be challenging again next year. Some I know actually want Chelsea to beat them in the FA Cup as they reckon we will batter them at Wembley......

I must admit i have got used to answering " champion " every time any rag ask me " how you doin" or " hows it goin". It has been a ball !

Two trips to wembley and an F A Cup will do me this season , Thank you.

Vienna_70 said:
One of the two decent - both former ST holders at the swamp - rags at work came up to me this morning and asked, "Haven't you lost something?"

Me: "No, I don't think so."

Him: "Haven't you lost something. Silverware, about this high!"

Me: "Not yet."

I reckon 13th May is still hurting and there is nothing they can say or do that will ever take away the feelings of joy, euphoria and delight following Sergio's goal that fantastic afternoon.

And let's face it, we've had enough practice of having their success rammed down our throats for the last 20 years that it is no problem for us to laugh off another rag title-win.

We can still piss on their parade by winner the FA cup!

allan harper said:
I've give it loads over the last 10 months or so, its been fucking brilliant, I'm excepting loads back, fairs fair
Yeah that's about right really. If people can't take getting a ribbing they shouldn't run their mouth off in the first place. I know a few Blues who got very carried away with our title win as if it was the last title anyone was ever going to win.

One lad said to a Rag in the pub just after the end of the season; "we'll get 20 titles before you will, United are finished!" - he's going to get it both barrels from the twats and i know he'll start getting all shirty with them over it.

All's fair in love and war and people should think twice about how they dish it out if they act like mard arses when they get it back. That's why i say nowt to them, i never have. and d'you know they don't ever react to me the way i see them doing to other Blues.

The best way to deal with them is say congrats better team won this year see ya next year, it completely takes the wind out of their sail, they have this inate need to mock the other team its what sustains them as a club and as a group of fans and if you agree with them before they start they dont know where to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.