Ivan Toney

I make no judgements at all about his gambling, but plenty of issues about the way he behaved after being charged and the way he’s spoken about it since. He sees himself as a victim in the whole situation.

The more important thing for me is how he talks about Brentford, like they are lucky to have him and he’s above their mid-table dross. Seems incredibly disrespectful given that they stood by him throughout the ban when most clubs wouldn’t. And are still standing by him after he was absolutely dreadful pretty much since the moment his ban expired.

Like I say, my thoughts on him come from his conduct out in the open, not from rumours like most players who are reported to have a bad attitude. I’d be amazed if City wanted him.
Those are good points.

This is merely a public service announcement. There are loads of Blues here saying he's a dickhead and a bad actor,.etc.

Please remember, there was an extremely large contingent of Blue Mooners who said the same, or similar, about Jack Grealish. Jack has been nothing but a model citizen since he has been here and, in my opinion, proven himself to be a good person.

That isn't to say Toney is an outstanding individual. I don't know. And frankly, most/all of you don't either.
Tbf to jack, he hadnt served a long ban for betting ,sky were right up toneys arse his first game back , i just dont understand it

A good finsher but I don't think he will accept being a bit part and it just too much money for what we currently are looking for.

Wonder who he's waiting for aint no way at least 10+ teams in the league couldn't use him. cant see a top 6 taken a punt from here.

My guess would be it isn’t who, but how much he can get.
maybe. think he might have been expecting Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea at the door and no one did (or he asked for too much).

I like him as a striker, but Saudi only and disappearing from football seems like his only move barring him sitting tight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.