Ivan Toney

Apparently he’s an absolute bell end.

I also don’t think he’d take being on the bench very well.
Anytime I see him being interviewed he always comes across as an absolute whopper, He's probably a nice guy I haven't a clue, He just gets on my tits when he's been interviewed.

I'd say you are correct regarding him being on the bench, In the Euros he was pissed off because Southgate brought him on for only a few minutes against Holland? Or could have been a different game.

I don't see him wanting to warm the bench and waiting for Haaland to get injured/tired.
With Haaland's injury history there could be a decent amount of playing time available. I mean I hope Haaland stays as healthy as he did in his first season here, but his track record says otherwise.

One can't trap a bag of cement and the other one likes to bet on traps.....just no City.
The funny part is when he was coming back from his betting ban the pundits and media were going on like the messiah is returning to play football "It's great to see Toney back" ect...Yet the **** was gambling on games.

If he joined City we'd be on Charge 116.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.