Ivan Toney

I can’t see Toney happening, and I’m assuming and hoping that the Lukaku one is an attempt at humour

The funny part is when he was coming back from his betting ban the pundits and media were going on like the messiah is returning to play football "It's great to see Toney back" ect...Yet the **** was gambling on games.

If he joined City we'd be on Charge 116.
Bet 115 new bookie.

Get your free Toney bet when you sign up?

I don't see anything on the Brentford fan forum other than that they all wish him well so he can't be that much of a bellend as some are making out.

On reflection I think he'd be great for us and has some strengths that Haaland doesn't.

It would rest on whether he was happy to be a backup, over the attractions of a Saudi pay day (fair enough) or a starting position at another club.

He'd be the striker equivalent of Ortega I suppose. Played at a high level but not the very top.

Scored 20 for Brenford, so easily capable of it for City.

Not happening and really don't want him, as cannot see him being anything but a pain if not playing

There are worse options, but I don't know. I'm not worried about his behavior (betting is hardly the worst thing a footballer has ever done) as much as I am his quality. He's a decent player but not sure he's at the level we need?

Granted, he can take a penalty...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.