Ivan Toney

I find it a bit weird that everyone here is completely nullifying the idea of us signing him because he is potentially (maybe even likely) a twat? If he acts up, Pep will put him in his place, as he did with Cancelo. He's here to play football - not wife up your daughters.

Even if he barely saw the field for us and he spit on a couple children, I don't think it would hurt his value to the degree that it would make him a waste of money. His scandal is already baked in to his value if the quoted price of 40m pounds is true. We can move him on to Saudi if he isn't what we wanted.

The reality is that this lad is a top tier striker. PL proven. Similar(ish) player type as Haaland so adjustment wouldn't be massive. Plus we could always chuck them out together when desperation hits. Personally, I wouldn't want to be defending with Haaland and Toney circling around the box. Two big proper cunts.

Not only would he be the best option on the market, he will be off the market for our opposition. I'm sure Arsenal would like to have this lad's profile in their squad. The same can be said about most of our competition. If he goes Saudi this is a moot point, but something to consider.

I seen somewhere that his current contract (which expires next year) is only 25k/week. Not sure if that's accurate, but I can see why he wants a raise and is eager to make comments that point towards his departure from Brentford.

If its true that we're in for him, and he wants City, he will be well aware that his role could be ~10 mins a match, or an average of ~80 mins, if Haaland goes down. Not an issue at all in my opinion.

I'd take a gamble on this lad without hesitation for the quoted fee.

1724174020469.png

Would come with a load of baggage. Also would expect to play far more often than he will and a major candidate to puke in the dressing room as well disrupting that. I'd be truly stunned if we were to go anywhere near this player.

Lukaku is shite in the prem. Tolmie posting stuff like that just makes him look less believeable.
Lukaku is shite full stop.

I'm sure Lukaku agent came to City along with a few other players agents trying to get there players a move as they know we are in the market for an attacker.

He did say last week that players agents are throwing there players at City which included a few strange ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.