I've become a part time plane spotter

I've been on a stand next to a prop job antanov the it shook the fucking world, I've worked on a few big planes and have never experienced anything like it
That one I've just mentioned is nearly 51 years old which is crazy. How are they allowed to fly when they are so old? I love them, there's something magical about them plus that sound from the engines is unique.

That one I've just mentioned is nearly 51 years old which is crazy. How are they allowed to fly when they are so old? I love them, there's something magical about them plus that sound from the engines is unique.
if its the same it has 4 double propellers (if that makes sense) ive actually got a video of it(and im not a spotter) but the shear noise and shaking of the apron was pretty amazing

An Air Canada 767 enroute from Madrid to Toronto is currently circling over Madrid after suffering a burst tyre on take off and part of the landing gear gone into the engine.
I'm currently tracking Flight AC837 as it does it's figure of 8's trying to burn off fuel.

I think I'd rather pick sand out of my jap's eye than spot planes whilst sunbathing on a beach: /

Trust you to get your nob involved. Although I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment, you're still a fucking wrong un.

I'm away now to resume tracking satellites that carry non commercial focused hardware, that's defence and spying to you.

It's highly illegal, so keep it to yourself.

Trust you to get your nob involved. Although I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiment, you're still a fucking wrong un.

I'm away now to resume tracking satellites that carry non commercial focused hardware, that's defence and spying to you.

It's highly illegal, so keep it to yourself.
If you're a right un I'm glad I'm a fuckin' wrong un mate; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.