I've become a part time plane spotter

everyday for probably a week a c17 UAE military aircraft has been at manchester, dont know what its doing there

i said to one of the lads at work (hes a liverpool fan)i saw loads of people getting off it with wheel barrows of cash tipping it into a city van, must be our way of getting round ffp :)

everyday for probably a week a c17 UAE military aircraft has been at manchester, dont know what its doing there

i said to one of the lads at work (hes a liverpool fan)i saw loads of people getting off it with wheel barrows of cash tipping it into a city van, must be our way of getting round ffp :)
More dirty oil money charge 116 incoming, i’m sure Liverpool and Utd will have tipped off their contacts at PL HQ. :-)

Stopped off before going America to pick up Apache helicopters .

Think this pilot was pissed the other night

20240204_114201.jpg

Had two Raptors doing a dog fight of the coast the over week. Amazing to watch. Something flying at cliff height ! Think they were Raptors lol

Last edited:
Think this pilot was pissed the other night

View attachment 106082

Had two Raptors doing a dog fight of the coast the over week. Amazing to watch. Something flying at cliff height ! Think they were Raptors lol

F35B Lightening's out of Lakenheath.

F22 raptors look a little similar but are rare visitors to our shores.

I doubt they are dog fighting at that height purely on safety grounds, they usually do it in a TRA out over the channel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.