I've become a part time plane spotter

Why not with Etihad?!?

Basically, Atlas have planes specifcally designed for VIP travel for large groups.

Pretty sure the Etihad plane with City livery, is just a 787 dreamliner, so its probably not quite big enough nor is it's interior configured specifically for large groups.

"The 747 can carry 189 passengers in total and, as per the carrier's website, is configured for VIP service, with ten first class suites, 143 seats in business class, and 36 seats in economy. Atlas Air, on its website, states that all seats come with in-flight entertainment systems capable of supplying in-seat power, and the aircraft has well-equipped galleys, which can cater a wide variety of snacks and meals."

I grew up near Manchester Airport, so spent the majority of the school holidays there watching the planes and taking down their registrations before going home and marking them off in the Ian Allan civil aircraft markings book. I still like to visit the airport now and again but just to watch them now. The viewing park is a fantastic facility. We play a game as a family where we try and guess the airline, aircraft type, departure and destination airports of those planes that are high overhead and then checking our guesses on flightradar24. What a rock and roll lifestyle I lead..... :o)

At Manchester airport a white Boeing 737 just flew overhead at 17.39
landing completely devoid of any numbers or markings. Any ideas
? CIA?

Currently tracking this Jet2 757.

Lined up for take off at 430 then returned to the stand. Took off 15mins ago bound for Antalya but is currently in a holding position over Blackburn.

When it took off the right engine was very smokey.

Currently tracking this Jet2 757.

Lined up for take off at 430 then returned to the stand. Took off 15mins ago bound for Antalya but is currently in a holding position over Blackburn.

When it took off the right engine was very smokey.

It's 28 years old-it's seen better days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.