I'VE BEEN ASLEEP ALL EVENING...

A conversation with a part-time rag mate of mine just now on msn, completely ignored me until a day after the game because he knows the shit i would of give him! lol, absolutely unreal, typical from a rag, shocking tbh!!!!

HIM - If fletcher was playing it would of been a different game completely, he has bags of energy and messi, iniesta and xavi wouldn't of played anything like they did, that stupid referee has come between us winning and losing the champions league by sending him off

ME - what about the defenders marking for the messi goal, could fletcher of prevented that?

HIM - van der sar should of come out and commanded his area

ME - what about eto'o when he scored, could he of prevented that?,

HIM - no, but ben foster would of saved it!

ME - so i said, really?, i think it was just shit marking from your defence for both goals

HIM - vidic was unlucky with eto'o

ME - no eto'o skinned him, and how good is that messi (best player in the world), did ronaldo play?'

HIM - of course he played! did you watch the game?, we made them look good, barca only looked good because we were rubbish'

ME - yes i did watch it!, i was just wondering where the so called 'world footballer of the year' was, once again he failed to show up for a big game but messi who is 10 times better actually took the piss out of your team on his own ...............

........ then non-suprisingly he went offline lol

Impeccable said:
Freestyler... Where have you been?

Yernited trounced Barca. You been on the happy pills!!!!?

Sad really what happens to some people eh Impeccable, they just cant believe the rags won the game...
*Shakes head and feels sorry for freestyler*

Who present will ever forget Baldie Charlton's "Goal Of The Millenium" - struck from his hotel room,3 miles from the ground,before breaking the net,destroying the stand behind the goal and ricocheting off into hyperspace,orbiting Saturn and landing on the steps of Stretford Town Hall at precisely the same moment as the Gala Civic Reception.
Jumpers for goalposts.
Isn't it?
Mmnn.

I think the time has come when we just have to admit that we will never be as good as the mighty rags. We might just as well order the Sheik to hand over all his money to the Glazer family and, heads bowed in defeat, admit that we're not worthy to rub shoulders with the winners of the World Supercup and disband Manchester City altogether.

We could of course reform as City Manchester and enter flower-arranging competitions and such like, but where would be the point? We all know in our heart of hearts that whatever we do we'll never be as good as Fergie's red army.

Cyanide, anyone?

Yeah I agree with him, bit confused though I thought it was Fletcher who won the game for Ushited! World class Messi & Iniesta could definitely learn a thing or two from Fletcher... I mean in that United Team, Shrek, tronaldo, Carrick, Two Face & Berbatoe Fletcher is the player that is always on the front or back page of the paper.

Still think Ushited should give some credit to Barcelona I mean they did win the league in Spain, The Spanish cup and reach the final of the Champios league!!

invisibleman1985 said:
Yeah I agree with him, bit confused though I thought it was Fletcher who won the game for Ushited! World class Messi & Iniesta could definitely learn a thing or two from Fletcher... I mean in that United Team, Shrek, tronaldo, Carrick, Two Face & Berbatoe Fletcher is the player that is always on the front or back page of the paper.

Still think Ushited should give some credit to Barcelona I mean they did win the league in Spain, The Spanish cup and reach the final of the Champios league!!

Yes pity that they were simply outclassed by the best team in the galaxy.

I think Barca could have done nothing to prevent the first 6343 goals as each was a display of immaculate football. But the 6344th goal (the own goal by messi ) was an absolute gift. That totally dented their confidence and the reason why they conceded the 400 more goals in the 3 minutes of injury time.

I have had to switch off my mobile. I'm getting hundreds if not thousands of gloating texts off every rag I ever known. But fair do's they really are the greatest, bestest, biggest, most stylish team ever ever ever....TM

It wll cost me a fortune to reply and congratulate them!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.