I've got a drink problem.

Right I've probably drunk as much or more than most on here, there's no easy answer you have to work out for yourself why you do it, only you can answere it there's a 100 and 1 reasons each individual

kenster197 said:
andyhinch said:
Right I've probably drunk as much or more than most on here, there's no easy answer you have to work out for yourself why you do it, only you can answere it there's a 100 and 1 reasons each individual

I never said otherwise? and ill work my issues out at some point, soon hoepfully.
Not said you have mate I dont do the AA stuff just not for me, if you ever want to pm me feel free but it's each to there own

kenster197 said:
andyhinch said:

I never said otherwise? and ill work my issues out at some point, soon hoepfully.

You started the thread "Does religion have a place in modern society?" that was pulled for volumes of personal attacks.

I'm not sure whether to believe you anymore.

I've told you what to do and I'm guessing you've ignored me.

It doesn't matter what you believe for this course of action.

Go back to your GP and get a referral to your Mental Health trust.

I had a course of CBT but you might need something different.

Keep it quiet because the BlueMoon wild west will attack and ridicule you.

Your religious parents might also be able to help but I'd also keep quiet about that because the Holy BlueMoon emperor will send you to the coliseum.

pauldominic said:
kenster197 said:
andyhinch said:

You started the thread "Does religion have a place in modern society?" that was pulled for volumes of personal attacks.

Your religious parents might also be able to help but I'd also keep quiet about that because the Holy BlueMoon emperor will send you to the coliseum.
whats cbt paul?

pauldominic said:
kenster197 said:
andyhinch said:

You or me cant guess ive been there more than most but confronting it is down to your own demons, and that's working out what the fuck they are in the first place, I'm itk on this

give Andy Morrisons book a read.
Great read and his battle with drink is informative and inspiring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.