pauldominic said:
Hahahahahaha
Welcome Back!

EDIT : Enjoy FN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeAM_s48Bcs&feature=related[/youtube]

He wrote that about 10 days ago dear.

pominoz said:
Rascal said:
At the end of the day, no amount of posting on a forum and talking shite to people will help you.

You have to want to stop, you have to take that step yourself, nobody can make that step for you. If you want to drink you will, if you want to drink and its your life you will, if you really dont want to drink anymore the only person who can make that decision is YOU.

If i was you i would go asap to my Doc and speak truth to him and i mean the truth. Alcoholics are notorious devious liars and if you are an alchy you will be a liar and devious ****. yes it hurts but you will be.

If you relly want to stop the downward spiral, if you really want to and if you are fucking brave enough and bear in mind most alcholics are fucking wankers with no will and no sense of place or honour you will have possibly the hardest months of yor life.

If you are brave enough to say i will not drink again, i will support you and i think many on here will do so too. If you chose the wankers route of drink drink drink you will no doubt end up with few friends and just hurt the people who love you most.

For someone that suffers as much as you do from illness, that was a very cold and inaccurate post.

Fuck off. Rascal put cold hard facts in a straight forward manner.

Kenster brilliant news and well done.

Top work kenster, slipped up myself a few weeks ago but back on the wagon now. Do it for yourself mate, everyone else can fuck off.

mcmanus said:
pominoz said:
Rascal said:
At the end of the day, no amount of posting on a forum and talking shite to people will help you.

You have to want to stop, you have to take that step yourself, nobody can make that step for you. If you want to drink you will, if you want to drink and its your life you will, if you really dont want to drink anymore the only person who can make that decision is YOU.

If i was you i would go asap to my Doc and speak truth to him and i mean the truth. Alcoholics are notorious devious liars and if you are an alchy you will be a liar and devious ****. yes it hurts but you will be.

If you relly want to stop the downward spiral, if you really want to and if you are fucking brave enough and bear in mind most alcholics are fucking wankers with no will and no sense of place or honour you will have possibly the hardest months of yor life.

If you are brave enough to say i will not drink again, i will support you and i think many on here will do so too. If you chose the wankers route of drink drink drink you will no doubt end up with few friends and just hurt the people who love you most.

For someone that suffers as much as you do from illness, that was a very cold and inaccurate post.

Fuck off. Rascal put cold hard facts in a straight forward manner.

Kenster brilliant news and well done.

What Rascal said is the truth, ask any one knows any alcoholic

Too many think they know a lot about addiction. It all has to come from you. It hurts and it's bloody difficult. If you're doing it I can never disrespect you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.