ive pics of the new umbro kits.

Biggsy1 said:
Rorz88 said:
You gonna show us your pics now then Biggsy?? or your mock ups of what you know are the kits, Heard these ones arent exact.

The mock ups a few pages back by Cal were the ones we did a couple of weeks ago but kept under wraps, there were some differences but those were my fault as I had to memorise the kits, this actual picture came out at the weekend, and is exactly the same as what I saw so all is kosher!

So these kits are the exact ones yea?? what is the material going to be like then, because these look like t-shirt material, is this what there like?

Rorz88 said:
Biggsy1 said:
Rorz88 said:
You gonna show us your pics now then Biggsy?? or your mock ups of what you know are the kits, Heard these ones arent exact.

The mock ups a few pages back by Cal were the ones we did a couple of weeks ago but kept under wraps, there were some differences but those were my fault as I had to memorise the kits, this actual picture came out at the weekend, and is exactly the same as what I saw so all is kosher!

So these kits are the exact ones yea?? what is the material going to be like then, because these look like t-shirt material, is this what there like?

I'm not ITK, but I will officially eat my hat if they're cotton. They're gonna be mainly, or 100%, polyester like all other kits.

GoForGlory said:
Rorz88 said:
Biggsy1 said:
Rorz88 said:

I'm not ITK, but I will officially eat my hat if they're cotton. They're gonna be mainly, or 100%, polyester like all other kits.

Ill be holding u to that...HAHA

Rorz88 said:
GoForGlory said:

zzz-fedorajpg.jpg

DonJulio said:
Rorz88 said:
GoForGlory said:

zzz-fedorajpg.jpg

Ey, that's not my hat! :) Hahaha, I can see the url now - hatsofmeat.com, wtf??

Anyway I think I'll be alright, I'm fairly confident we're not gonna start playing in t-shirts...

GoForGlory said:
DonJulio said:
Rorz88 said:
GoForGlory said:

zzz-fedorajpg.jpg

Ey, that's not my hat! :) Hahaha, I can see the url now - hatsofmeat.com, wtf??

Anyway I think I'll be alright, I'm fairly confident we're not gonna start playing in t-shirts...

MEATHEAD!

Just seen this where the picture of the kits was, on FootballShirtCulture.com

manchester-city-09-10-umbro-kits.jpg

Think the OP could be a bit of shit?

:p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.