Iv not read through this whole thread

But, its a fact they are real....Been confirmed by people i know at umbro

hope that helps

OhDannyBoy said:

hope that helps

It does help mate, they are top notch.

If that 3rd is a limited edition, its going to be fooking hard work getting one from over here (could you buy last seasons 3rd online or just at the store?)

TFC said:
OhDannyBoy said:

hope that helps

If that 3rd is a limited edition, its going to be fooking hard work getting one from over here (could you buy last seasons 3rd online or just at the store?)

I love the fact I fit into an extra small, il be getting one of those 3rd kits easy due to the pie lovers!

svennis pennis said:
TFC said:
OhDannyBoy said:

hope that helps

I love the fact I fit into an extra small, il be getting one of those 3rd kits easy due to the pie lovers!

Ya slim fooker ;)

The new kits are avesome, seen them on a norwegian forum

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestercity.no/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=73&func=view&catid=11&id=11897#11912" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestercity.no/index.php? ... 1897#11912</a>

another thing iv been told is the sizes or not small medium large etc but in chest size...meant to be a much better fit apparnntly?...

I really hope they aren't cotton and are like this season's material. Imagine if you play in the blue one and start sweating loads, it will show up and you'll look like a really sweaty tramp :P If they are they need some real good ventilation thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.