ive pics of the new umbro kits.

10gk502.jpg

I had a friend of mine who works for a clothing company look at this pic of the shirts and he says that the shirts in this pic are "t shirts". The material of the shirts in this pic is most likely cotton. If you look at the fold in the white shirt you can almost see through the shirt near the bottom of it. The white shirt has the most evidence that these are most likely cotton T shirts with a print on them.

He demonstrated by showing a white t shirt of similar thread count to that in the pic and it was pretty clear that they were both the same.

They do look sweet though and these may well be the "design" of the new shirts. But he reckons that these in the pic are not the actual kit.

I keep coming back for a peek as well. I hope the black one does have the trim &c. in gold. Cal did a mock up of a black top with gold and silver variants (his imagination I think) Wednesday gone:
city125copy.jpg
city125goldcopy.jpg

The gold one looks better imo. I'm going to have to get all three of the new tops. There's just no way around it. What can you do?

Brucie Bonus said:
I keep coming back for a peek as well. I hope the black one does have the trim &c. in gold. Cal did a mock up of a black top with gold and silver variants (his imagination I think) Wednesday gone:
city125copy.jpg
city125goldcopy.jpg

The gold one looks better imo. I'm going to have to get all three of the new tops. There's just no way around it. What can you do?

wow i love the one with gold in

I've been informed that these are a pre-production sample. You know like you see those early bits of CGI movies and it's all blocky and without the renders? Kind of like that.

They are representative of, but not the actual final kits.

:)

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
I've been informed that these are a pre-production sample. You know like you see those early bits of CGI movies and it's all blocky and without the renders? Kind of like that.

They are representative of, but not the actual final kits.

:)

Cool. Are they pretty damn close though?? Really like the away, would prefer the home to have white cuffs on the sleeves, still pretty happy with it though.

Have you seen the actual kits Wheelsy? Got any pics yourself? P.m.?

So after all that they aren't even the real kits.

Brilliant.

Thinking about it, could this be a carefully measured 'leak'? Umbro want to know what we think of the designs so leak out a version and watch the reaction? Very clever.

skybluekings said:
10gk502.jpg

I had a friend of mine who works for a clothing company look at this pic of the shirts and he says that the shirts in this pic are "t shirts". The material of the shirts in this pic is most likely cotton. If you look at the fold in the white shirt you can almost see through the shirt near the bottom of it. The white shirt has the most evidence that these are most likely cotton T shirts with a print on them.

He demonstrated by showing a white t shirt of similar thread count to that in the pic and it was pretty clear that they were both the same.

They do look sweet though and these may well be the "design" of the new shirts. But he reckons that these in the pic are not the actual kit.

the new umbro england kits are more like cotton dont forget. and its pretty much see thru....

adam_rushmer said:
skybluekings said:
10gk502.jpg

the new umbro england kits are more like cotton dont forget. and its pretty much see thru....

So the english ladies team will not wear it?

masterwig said:
So after all that they aren't even the real kits.

Brilliant.

Thinking about it, could this be a carefully measured 'leak'? Umbro want to know what we think of the designs so leak out a version and watch the reaction? Very clever.

Umbro, if you're reading, our thumbs are generally placed firmly in the 'up' position. Go and find my Colin Bell pic post earlier in the thread, and carry on as per... Please!

Edit-
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=119245&start=110

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.