Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

Re: Oh dear - City worse than Chelsea

LCBblue said:
I have read what the OS has had to say on this matter, and in no way at all am I worried. City have always been a loyal, working class, maturely handled honest club. Come on City!

lol you sound like a fucking everton fan.We have been run shite for years.

please explain (copied from off topic sry)

Please explain in succinct, simple and easy to understand terms what the current situation is for signing a young player (academy age) pre-16 and what changes post 16.

Then please explain as above but with the French in mind.

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: please explain (copied from off topic sry)

So none of knows the situation then?

Guess we had not comment on the French issue then........

He cant have signed a contract when aged 13 its against European law, i dont think Rennes have a leg to stand on. If it does go to court we can hire some of the best lawyers in the world and im sure we havnt done anything wrong so im not worried.

Fuck it give them Benjani on a free and that will shut them up....on second thoughts it might make them hate us more.

Was only a matter of time before someone tried to piss on our chips as opposed to just write about shitting on them.

Fingers crossed.

Re: please explain (copied from off topic sry)

French law seems to allow minors (U-16) to sign pre-contract agreements with clubs to accept professional terms on their 17th(?) birthday. In most other EU countries such agreements could not be legally enforced. That seems to be why most of the current disputes involve French clubs. As said on the official site Helan is disputing the validity of his pre-contract agreement in the French Labour Court.

Re: Feel ill but a Rag just spoke some sense and I agree!

Watchman said:
a couple of points...

the FA have brought this uopn themselves. In 1999 they introduced the 90 min rule, good old Howard Wilkinson thought that it would help devleop local talent with their local clubs , this was meant to prevent big PL clubs aquiring all the best talent up and down the country . This meant that city and United could not sign any youngster who lived more than 90 mins drive away . But this did not apply to foriegn players..so we now have a situation where Chelsea , United , arsnela have feeder clubs abroad who spot and develop talent within their locality , at a much lower costs. Then when suitable players are recognised they can be brought to this country for a lower fee..rafeal and Fabio were bought for 1m each from the brazilin feeder club , Song , denilson bought from the german feeder club ...it wouldnt be possible now for United to sign a kid from London , or city to sign a youth player from Scotland...

the legalities with regards contracts are not standard across different countries, and are subject to many different regional and local FA laws

as for the two cases brought by the french clubs...I understand the facts to be ..the city player was under a pre contract ..although how legaly binding that is is hotly debated

the lad Pogba , never signed a contract
So why are Le Harve saying he did? If verbal still legally binding though hugely difficult to prove

Re: Feel ill but a Rag just spoke some sense and I agree!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Watchman said:
a couple of points...

the FA have brought this uopn themselves. In 1999 they introduced the 90 min rule, good old Howard Wilkinson thought that it would help devleop local talent with their local clubs , this was meant to prevent big PL clubs aquiring all the best talent up and down the country . This meant that city and United could not sign any youngster who lived more than 90 mins drive away . But this did not apply to foriegn players..so we now have a situation where Chelsea , United , arsnela have feeder clubs abroad who spot and develop talent within their locality , at a much lower costs. Then when suitable players are recognised they can be brought to this country for a lower fee..rafeal and Fabio were bought for 1m each from the brazilin feeder club , Song , denilson bought from the german feeder club ...it wouldnt be possible now for United to sign a kid from London , or city to sign a youth player from Scotland...

the legalities with regards contracts are not standard across different countries, and are subject to many different regional and local FA laws

as for the two cases brought by the french clubs...I understand the facts to be ..the city player was under a pre contract ..although how legaly binding that is is hotly debated

the lad Pogba , never signed a contract
So why are Le Harve saying he did? If verbal still legally binding though hugely difficult to prove

The interesting bit about the 90min rule of course is that a club on the coast misses out on 50% of the opportunity of an inland club.

I wonder if thats why Pompey are shit?

Re: Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

quote ; It was then that City moved in – without any contact according to Dreossi, who insisted yesterday that the ITC provided by the French football federation for the player was delivered in error.

There you go folks, we didnt make any contact yet the FFF provided City with an ITC.

TTFN,BTOOTW,ITK..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.