Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think Byrne should take Delph's place in the squad (he can pass and shoot and he's got loads of attitude - I think Pep will like him). If we send him on loan again a promoted Girona would be great, but Spanish second tier not so much. I'd rather see him to go to NYCFC than spend a second season in Holland, unless it's with one of the teams playing in Europe as well. Any chance that Pep could help sort a loan to the Bundesliga? Hertha Berlin, Mainz, Leverkusen or Moenchengladbach all in Europe, but there are plenty of other decent teams where he could do well.

Could not agree more, he needs minutes in the pro world, going back to the youth set up now would ruin him.
He needs stretching much more than the Juliper league. We have Thomas Agyepong at Twente and that would be better however there is a much better option, which with a bit of luck could be his door into a much better league.....

Not a prayer either of them will take him. Not because it is him but they rightly have their own players and want to progress them. They also have players all over that league on loan. There is absolutely no incentive to for them to take him or even want to develop him.

The summer will be interesting for him as pep may want to keep him or the answer could be closer to home in that Girona are one point of the play offs and 7 points off a direct promotion with 5 matches left. Fingers crossed. If Girona get in La Liga, Pep can have a word with his brother and Byrne will be exposed to the best finishing school in the world, La Liga. He will learn far more there than in Eredivisie or the thud and blunder of the Championship or the SPL.
wo

Personally I think Byrne should take Delph's place in the squad (he can pass and shoot and he's got loads of attitude - I think Pep will like him). If we send him on loan again a promoted Girona would be great, but Spanish second tier not so much. I'd rather see him to go to NYCFC than spend a second season in Holland, unless it's with one of the teams playing in Europe as well. Any chance that Pep could help sort a loan to the Bundesliga? Hertha Berlin, Mainz, Leverkusen or Moenchengladbach all in Europe, but there are plenty of other decent teams where he could do well.

wo

All fair points BXL, i would not be too happy if he went to the second tier either, i don't think he will though.
Big summer for the lad.

wo
Netherlands is actually better than NYCFC although I would want neither of these for Jack.

No matter what happens Jack will have some options open to him after his spell with Cambuur. So I hope the club and Pep get him the right club if it is another loan out just feel he will be a even better player with 1 more season of games behind him. I feel he has more chance of getting game time in European leagues more so than the championship were his talent will be wasted. He is only 20 so can he and when he makes the jump in full time with the squad will be seen but this summer will be huge for Jack. It wouldnt surprise me if he stays and fights for a place as he can be they type of player to spark things off. Maybe Pep could mold Jack into a Alonso type of player but younger lol.

No matter what happens Jack will have some options open to him after his spell with Cambuur. So I hope the club and Pep get him the right club if it is another loan out just feel he will be a even better player with 1 more season of games behind him. I feel he has more chance of getting game time in European leagues more so than the championship were his talent will be wasted. He is only 20 so can he and when he makes the jump in full time with the squad will be seen but this summer will be huge for Jack. It wouldnt surprise me if he stays and fights for a place as he can be they type of player to spark things off. Maybe Pep could mold Jack into a Alonso type of player but younger lol.
From what i've seen of him, he's more like Thiago than Alonso (that goes to Aleix Garcia).

Would like to see Byrne in the first team squad full time next season, then if he doesn't get enough game time he can always go on loan in January. 6 months training under Guardiola can't do too much harm.

All of Jack Byrne's actions vs PSV.

I think Byrne is a talented midfielder but that video is awful. How many times does he give the ball away. I hate videos like this, fans cream over them due to one good pass, they seem to forget all the bad passes and lost possession they do.

He's had a great year though for his first loan and he should continue to progress with a team in the Championship.

Wigan would be perfect for him, if the club could sort that. could get himself settled and wouldnt have to move when returning to city

I think Byrne is a talented midfielder but that video is awful. How many times does he give the ball away. I hate videos like this, fans cream over them due to one good pass, they seem to forget all the bad passes and lost possession they do.

He's had a great year though for his first loan and he should continue to progress with a team in the Championship.

Less than Silva or DeBruyne do, in a typical game, surrounded by stars, is the answer.

Caught in possession a couple of times, are the only mistakes. The others are passes trying to hit runners. This team are shit. He is playing on his own & the player tasked with creating everything. He can't just recycle the ball & pass sideways, he has to try stuff. Nothing wrong with that performance at all vs one of their best teams.

You are illogical. Have you even watched the video before saying it's awful? It's neutral.

If you're looking for a potential European side then Rangers could be a possibility if they win the Scottish Cup final, of course this could hamper the relationship with Celtic or you could try them for the loan. Just feel Rangers would see him get more game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.