Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

leighton

See his contract is coming to a end this season. If were looking for a young winger to mould maybe this lad could be worth a look at. He has impressed me from what I seen of a young player only 19 and will break into the Villa team this season more regularly. Something about Villa over the years they have had some decent wingers and this kid is probally the best of there young players. I know it might not be a major big money signing but for the home grown quota and the lack of a major fee this player could well be a cheaper answer and if hes good enough might well work out being a bargain buy.

Decent player, but i really don't see him having enough quality at all for our squad, would be wasted on bench/EDS.

He has real potential - England player in the future IMO.

Surprised his contract is running out at the end of the season and wouldn't be surprised to see the lad sign a 5 year deal to stay at Villa this season.

If we can sign him for free, why wouldn't we? A young English player with serious potential.

Would prefer us keep that slot open for the likes of Barker in a year or two personally.

CityFan94 said:
He has real potential - England player in the future IMO.

Surprised his contract is running out at the end of the season and wouldn't be surprised to see the lad sign a 5 year deal to stay at Villa this season.

If we can sign him for free, why wouldn't we? A young English player with serious potential.

He can also play for Republic Of Ireland, hence why our Irish OP started the thread.

In my opinion he's overrated and not enough quality to go into our squad. The only reason we'd buy him is for homegrown quota not for real playing time (only in cups)

He was completely out of his depth when he came on against us. I don't think he is any better than our current youth and he certainly wouldn't get near the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.