Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally think he is worth it and a bargain at that.

He seems a decent guy, would fit it well with the profile of players we like.
I feel slightly different about that. Just think he would be a great purchase if Gündogan moved. But with him in the side I feel we need a slightly different option, think they're about the same profile. Like Grealish is one example, or if we're going for a 6/8 then I'd also like Bissouma, different to what we have, just giving us more flexibility

I feel slightly different about that. Just think he would be a great purchase if Gündogan moved. But with him in the side I feel we need a slightly different option, think they're about the same profile. Like Grealish is one example, or if we're going for a 6/8 then I'd also like Bissouma, different to what we have, just giving us more flexibility
True but Gundo may be a player we need or look to replace in the next couple of seasons, he was outstanding last year, but can be reach that level again this season?

KDB has missed a fair amount of games over the last couple of seasons, and if we lose Bernardo and with Fern coming to the end of his career, I would think we will be looking to bring in a CM player in the next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.