Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but personally I'd LOVE Tielemans. Think he could play as a 6 or an 8 and already has a great understanding with KDB.
I suggested last year that if we were looking to do a Fernandinho again, and transform a box to box player into a defensive midfielder, then he has a similar sort of profile to Ferna at Shaktar albeit not nearly as effective aerially

As a Villa fan, I'm expecting Jack to be with us another season at least.

I'm actually pretty relaxed about the whole thing for a number of reasons.

As someone mentioned, I think Jack was always gonna give us two years after signing a new deal last summer, if we were progressing.

I see people confidently declaring Villa are MILES away from a top 4 challenge. Well there's a lot of believers at VP at the moment that we can get there sooner. Jack's integral to that, though. The owners will fight to keep him, imo.

Time will tell, I guess. :-)

No they didn’t. He’s been hailed as probably the greatest player this club has ever had. Silva has had nothing but absolute praise from nearly every single person connected to the club.
Of course he is the best evef , i love him, plenty on here complained about his lack of goals though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.