Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can’t believe people in here had the audacity to call villa a huge club.

I was that shocked I told my 2 year old son! He said “blimey dad, he must be a right ****”

Us older supporters remember Villa being contenders at the top level and, before our last decade of unprecedented success, we all had the humility to acknowledge Villa’s notable history and huge regional support.

In fact us older supporters can often feel embarrassed by some of the rag like billy big bollocks gloating that some of our younger support have started to adopt since the onset of our recent successes.

It’s the same childish bragging that made decent supporters hate the rags and the dippers and I’d like to think we have the dignity to call it for what it is and reign it in whenever it rears it’s ugly head.

Us older supporters remember Villa being contenders at the top level and, before our last decade of unprecedented success, we all had the humility to acknowledge Villa’s notable history and huge regional support.

In fact us older supporters can often feel embarrassed by some of the rag like billy big bollocks gloating that some of our younger support have started to adopt since the onset of our recent successes.
Ok boomer.

The "Big club" attitudes get on my nerves, we should enjoy our success not look down on others for being unfortunate.

im not bigging up City in anyway, I was born and raised in wythenshawe and we will forever be a small shit club to me and that’s what I love!

but villa ain’t a huge club they are a mid sized club at best! U wouldn’t put them on par with other huge clubs such as Porto, ajax, inter etc

Imagine it was you, a lifelong City fan (presumably). A currently more successful club offer you £x but City want you so much they are prepared to smash their wage structure to match it.

A piss-easy decision or one that needs serious

It’s the same childish bragging that made decent supporters hate the rags and the dippers and I’d like to think we have the dignity to call it for what it is and reign it in whenever it rears it’s ugly head.
and some of you older supporters used to watch the rags one week and City the next...I'm 50 and think blokes that did that, at the core are c*nts.... ;)

Always really surprises me to pop in here and see the absolute swathes of negative comments about Grealish. Considering nobody on here actually knows him or knows a dicky about the conversations that are going on between him/Villa/agent/City I think it's borderline insane how many conclusions people are jumping to about him. Weird.

Hope everybody changes their tune when he signs for us.
Surely that's you 'jumping to conclusions'?

I still can’t believe people in here had the audacity to call villa a huge club.

I was that shocked I told my 2 year old son! He said “blimey dad, he must be a right ****”
Teach your son what goes around comes around.

Teach him to enjoy the good times because you never know when it ends.

I have supported this club for 50 plus years, apart from the last 12 most of the fifty were a living hell of heartache , hope then shattered dreams but I would not have missed it for anything.

Villa like us are a proud club with great history and maybe just maybe one day they could be above us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.