Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chance to work with the best in the game the best tactician in the game the best person who can take his game to another level the players he will play with, Champions Leage football & lastly the trophys he can be winning that out ways any fookin wages
if it's only money that will sway him then fuck him off, we want players to come that want trophies, just offer the same wage as villa and then it's down to him whether he stays and wins fuck all or joins us with a great chance of multiple medals

if it's only money that will sway him then fuck him off, we want players to come that want trophies, just offer the same wage as villa and then it's down to him whether he stays and wins fuck all or joins us with a great chance of multiple medals
Imagine it was you, a lifelong City fan (presumably). A currently more successful club offer you £x but City want you so much they are prepared to smash their wage structure to match it.

A piss-easy decision or one that needs serious reflection?

A very valid point of which I accept. No arguments there. However we seem to be making zero progress, even with Grealish now. A lot can happen in a short space off time. But if we are still without any transfer news by the end of this coming week I will start to believe these signings won’t happen. That’s just my feeling, nothing else.
We have the same issue every transfer window. Get thisgs done early and its boring. Things don't seem to be happening and we're going backwards. It's holiday season. Most of those involved in transfers will be working behind the scenes. But the players nvolved, can't be expected to sit around while negotiations are going on.

A very valid point of which I accept. No arguments there. However we seem to be making zero progress, even with Grealish now. A lot can happen in a short space off time. But if we are still without any transfer news by the end of this coming week I will start to believe these signings won’t happen. That’s just my feeling, nothing else.
I'm never convinced by these big signings myself. Never in a million years thought Messi would happen.

We'll see what comes. I'm thinking neither of the Grealish or Kane signings will come off, be a nice surprise if one of them signed though.

Always really surprises me to pop in here and see the absolute swathes of negative comments about Grealish. Considering nobody on here actually knows him or knows a dicky about the conversations that are going on between him/Villa/agent/City I think it's borderline insane how many conclusions people are jumping to about him. Weird.

Hope everybody changes their tune when he signs for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.