Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason a club lets a player goes easily is if the offer is way above the actual value of the player or the club feels the player is actually not that good and would be happy for them to move on.
Or if there is a release clause.

My money is on the likelihood that we fail to sign Kane, Grealish or Haarland. There are other options available, albeit not in the same league. Personally I think that Lewandowski would guarantee us another league title.

My money is on the likelihood that we fail to sign Kane, Grealish or Haarland. There are other options available, albeit not in the same league. Personally I think that Lewandowski would guarantee us another league title.

yeah hes still fit as a fiddle and would score plenty of goals in this team to be fair.

Well yes, Messi, Mbappe, Ronaldo would probably be enough to guarantee a title as well but as we won't be signing any of them or Lewandowski I guess we will have to settle for mid table.
Ahh well, was a good ride while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.