Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
First 3, okay.
Dunno who B Fernandez is, but the red shite Bruno ~Fernanj~ is a disgrace to number 10s in football.
Mount, Havertz are literally not better than him nor the same profile. The numbers will confirm that too. Mount although is a good player no doubt.
Tielemans is a good player, again, not the same profile.
Neves and Moutinho??? Really?

Get grealish in ASAP ffs

So that's 3 players that we already have, who are better than him, thanks for proving my point. So you'll be happy with us signing Chris Woods from Burnley to lead the attack then?

So that's 3 players that we already have, who are better than him, thanks for proving my point. So you'll be happy with us signing Chris Woods from Burnley to lead the attack then?
The idea is to get Grealish in for Bernardo genius. Also it's Chris Wood, and no, whatever ounce of relevance that has to Grealish convo. Unless you think they're of a similar level, in which case, please watch more football.

If we only get 1 of our supposed two top targets. I hope it's Grealish. Reminds me of a 70s style midfielder. Currie, Hudson etc
A bit of a maverick but entertainment guaranteed.

If we only get 1 of our supposed two top targets. I hope it's Grealish. Reminds me of a 70s style midfielder. Currie, Hudson etc
A bit of a maverick but entertainment guaranteed.
Great article on Joe Mercer’s caretaker spell in charge of England, when he let the entertainers of the era play with freedom

I think Villa will be a Europa League/Challenging for CL team within 3 years without Grealish, and next season with him. They were 6 points behind the race for 3rd/4th for most of last season with 2 games in hand until Grealish and some other key players got injured - there's a decent chance they finish 4th if he stayed fit.

They have a lot of ambition, a very good manager and are putting a great squad together.

The Premier League's "middle class" of Leicester, Everton, Villa, Wolves is stronger than it's ever been before, and with some of the old elite, ie Arsenal, Spurs tripping up, there's going to be real competition for the Europa places.

So I think there's more incentive to stay at one of those clubs than there was a few years ago.

Still think Grealish will leave though, or try to at least.

I commend you for your well-rounded, insightful knowledge, mate...Jack's still staying another year, at least, though! :-)

The idea is to get Grealish in for Bernardo genius. Also it's Chris Wood, and no, whatever ounce of relevance that has to Grealish convo. Unless you think they're of a similar level, in which case, please watch more football.

Gosh, what reasoning, based on what, media click bait. We have 3 players who are better than Grealish, why do you think we would sell any of them. I mean when you shared Tapas with Txiki, did he tell you where Bernado is going? As you clearly feel its a good idea to replace quality with a lesser quality player which is why I mentioned replacing Sergio with Chris Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.