Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Villa do need to do that really. There's a lot of speculation (from the Villa end) that he's staying, and it's been really quiet on the City front saying otherwise, barring the odd thing here and there. It's hardly rampant to the point of being unsettling.

Unlike with Kane, if you were to talk to a non-City fan they'd probably assume Grealish is staying.

And considering how confident they seem to be that he's staying, the new deal is a fine way to shut the speculation down.

The new deal he hasn’t signed

Cant see Grealish playing for a Pep team , he hangs on to the ball too long , were as our style of play is one/two touch , no doubt he is a superb player and maybe he could adapt to our style but if i had a choice of keeping Bernardo or buying Grealish , (due to the rumours that Bernardo wants to leave) i would have Bernardo every day , he's a Pep type of player with brilliant workrate and ball retention and has proved himself at top level club football.
The thing with Bernardo is he's a very important cog in a well oiled machine.
His stats, which people seem keen to undermine on here all the time, aren't that important in the grand scheme of things.
That said, if he was to leave then Grealish could definitely fill the gap once he's had time to adjust.

Cant see Grealish playing for a Pep team , he hangs on to the ball too long , were as our style of play is one/two touch , no doubt he is a superb player and maybe he could adapt to our style but if i had a choice of keeping Bernardo or buying Grealish , (due to the rumours that Bernardo wants to leave) i would have Bernardo every day , he's a Pep type of player with brilliant workrate and ball retention and has proved himself at top level club football.
Grealish not a Pep player coz he hangs on to the ball too long, but Bernardo is a Pep player coz he has ball retention.

Only on Blue Moon

Ha ha ha WTF

My head has fallen off

What is exciting about the video? He can dribble ? 90m pounds for dribbles lol. And now he would be our second best player ffs.

I remember when United announced Sancho during the euros and our fans were saying he is overrated and they overpaid for him, funny thing is he has actually achieved more in his career than Grealish. He actually helped dortmund to win a trophy, has played champions league football and actually has more goals and assists than 25 year old Grealish (who was playing in the championship and turns 26 in September).
Beating a man is most important skill and hardest in football, hence the money these players go for.

The figures Sancho has put up for Dortmund for his age are very impressive. I wouldn’t read too much in to what people say here on that, I think most people can see he’s a very good signing and a pretty fair price.

The price for Grealish is higher because Villa do not want to sell. No doubt we could probably get a deal similar to United if he agrees to stay another season, if they then agree to sell the next.

However, City want him this season and for good reason. The guy is class and everyone should be able to see that.

It’s as obvious as Van Dijk was despite moving at a later age. Grealish is the same and if he moved to us, I think Kevin, Dias and Grealish will be 3 of our most important players.

As to the Foden comparison, Foden is pure class as well and I believe will become a City great. However, I would say as of now Grealish is the better of the 2 (although fairly close). I just expect the move and team will help Grealish move up an extra level.

Only my opinion, but would definitely be the signing I think would be most exciting.

I don't think people are managing to grasp that great ball retention and hanging onto the ball too long are two different things altogether.
Not saying I agree that any player is guilty of one or the other btw, just that they don't mean the same thing.

What is exciting about the video? He can dribble ? 90m pounds for dribbles lol. And now he would be our second best player ffs.

I remember when United announced Sancho during the euros and our fans were saying he is overrated and they overpaid for him, funny thing is he has actually achieved more in his career than Grealish. He actually helped dortmund to win a trophy, has played champions league football and actually has more goals and assists than 25 year old Grealish (who was playing in the championship and turns 26 in September).
True, FFS had the piss ripped out of him his first season here for taking on too many players and not delivering.

The thing that makes KDB just a game changer and devastating creator of chances is the ability to hit an instinctive pass/cross, not telegraph it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.