Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 17, no he probably couldn't. This version of Foden we are seeing now though could have, absolutely.

Maybe. He's 'experienced beyond his years', as the saying goes. It's not as absolute as you say, though.

I agree,the extra few years Grealish has on Phil have given him an edge in terms of leadership and inspiration.I am seeing more and more of that in our boy though,and i wouldnt be surprised to see him fighting Dias for the armband in a couple more years.

Yeah, the sky's the limit for Foden. I was surprised at how much of an impact he made last season, tbf.

Guess I maybe hadn't paid enough attention. Similar to some commenters on here, in regards to Jack. ;-)

The Villa fans know they don't want to sell. The Villa fans know Grealish won't 'play up' to get a move. Why do they need to comment on a situation that hasn't happened?

To end speculation!

We have had both Spanish clubs come after Aguero we shut them down! If Villa have top wealthy owners they could do the same..

My comment was in reply to someone mentioning Foden's achievements, and claiming Grealish had achieved nothing of note, or words to that effect.

I also said in the sentence before that which you highlighted, Foden's amazing for his age, so...
I didn't mention his achievements as far as trophies but the fact he's one of the most important players at the age of 20 (just turned 21) in a team many regard as one of the best in Europe.

watch this video and tell me you can’t be excited about this potential signing.

Be our second best player after kdb ffs

What is exciting about the video? He can dribble ? 90m pounds for dribbles lol. And now he would be our second best player ffs.

I remember when United announced Sancho during the euros and our fans were saying he is overrated and they overpaid for him, funny thing is he has actually achieved more in his career than Grealish. He actually helped dortmund to win a trophy, has played champions league football and actually has more goals and assists than 25 year old Grealish (who was playing in the championship and turns 26 in September).

To end speculation!

We have had both Spanish clubs come after Aguero we shut them down! If Villa have top wealthy owners they could do the same..
I don't think Villa do need to do that really. There's a lot of speculation (from the Villa end) that he's staying, and it's been really quiet on the City front saying otherwise, barring the odd thing here and there. It's hardly rampant to the point of being unsettling.

Unlike with Kane, if you were to talk to a non-City fan they'd probably assume Grealish is staying.

And considering how confident they seem to be that he's staying, the new deal is a fine way to shut the speculation down.

I remember when United announced Sancho during the euros and our fans were saying he is overrated and they overpaid for him, funny thing is he has actually achieved more in his career than Grealish. He actually helped dortmund to win a trophy, has played champions league football and actually has more goals and assists than 25 year old Grealish (who was playing in the championship and turns 26 in September).

The German league is for chumps.

Grealish if he played for Dortmund would be one of the best players in that league.

this whole board spent 2 years slagging mahrez off untill last season.

mahrez would absolutely take that German league apart.

players who have torn that league up have struggled in the premier league.

Apart from KDB I can’t really recall one world class looking player to arrive from the German league and be world class.

The German league is for chumps.

Grealish if he played for Dortmund would be one of the best players in that league.

this whole board spent 2 years slagging mahrez off untill last season.

mahrez would absolutely take that German league apart.

players who have torn that league up have struggled in the premier league.

Apart from KDB I can’t really recall one world class looking player to arrive from the German league and be world class.
Why didn’t Grealish tear apart the championship? Or the championship is better than bundesliga?
Sancho was a kid btw shining in the bundesliga and champions league.

Sane that was shining in the premier league is not tearing apart the bundesliga. Kdb is not the only class player from the bundesliga, Sane, son, aubameyang etc.

Cant see Grealish playing for a Pep team , he hangs on to the ball too long , were as our style of play is one/two touch , no doubt he is a superb player and maybe he could adapt to our style but if i had a choice of keeping Bernardo or buying Grealish , (due to the rumours that Bernardo wants to leave) i would have Bernardo every day , he's a Pep type of player with brilliant workrate and ball retention and has proved himself at top level club football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.