Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny really because all the villa fans I talk to are unaminous in their thoughts that going to City would be a fantastic move and he would go with their best wishes.

Tbf they aren't all prepubecent kids who get themselves worked into a frenzy on the tinterweb.
I'm sure, but if he signs and plays for us at Villa Park, I doubt it'd only be the internet minority jeering him.

I'm sure, but if he signs and plays for us at Villa Park, I doubt it'd only be the internet minority jeering him.
Happens, I’m sure Sancho will be ‘welcomed’ at our place. As for the social media mob, I don’t know why players go near it. You can see it gets to them re Wijnaldum.

Sorry but what bollocks , he cheats to get set pieces , he is opposite trying to find team mates
Ahh, that must be why he creates the most chances for teammates in the entire league after KDB. You know, because he’s the opposite of trying to find team mates. You talk some shite.

Last edited:
I think you'll be very wrong, but I do admire your optimism on this one and hope that you're right.
If his exit is managed the right way and he says all the things the villa fans need to hear then I don't see why they should hold the move against him. They know he loves the club, they probably expect him to return at some point as well.
Yeah, of course I could be wrong, the human race isn't a good bet these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.