Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish definitely only loves Villa and will do his best to ensure the club is in the best position it can be.

I think a lot of what you say is hope fueled, which is fair enough, as that's how we all end up taking information when it comes to our respective clubs.

Villa are building a good squad but to challenge for what? Domestic cups, a europa league place perhaps. It's not quite league titles and CL success, which is what all top players want.

I think Villa could do a lot with £100m to help them challenge domestically. The fans will have lost a huge player but if the club can get two or three big signings with the cash then you'll have more weapons in your arsenal.

We shall see how it plays out. It is City or Villa from the current paper talk. It's good to have fans from other clubs on here, even if you might get a lot of shite from some. Stick in there. We welcome most fans other than rags and dippers! Directly linked to the shite they chat.

Can we really do that much with £100m, though? Replacing Jack, who 'makes the difference' so consistently, who inspires the club, with two or three lesser bods isn't an attractive proposition at all, tbh.

I don't mind the 'shite', as you put it. Par for the course when crossing 'enemy lines'. ;-)

Can we really do that much with £100m, though? Replacing Jack, who 'makes the difference' so consistently, who inspires the club, with two or three lesser bods isn't an attractive proposition at all, tbh.

I don't mind the 'shite', as you put it. Par for the course when crossing 'enemy lines'. ;-)
Hardly think he's leaving you in the circumstances Delph did. Two 3 bodies, depending on their quality/potential is a massive step forward. Lots of examples where it has paid off for the selling club.

£100m? Is that the fee that is being discussed? If so, I wouldn't be too unhappy if I were you providing it all goes back into the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.