Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's more down to his movement, his brain works quicker that the players he plays against, I mean as when he's on the ball he's already thinking and looking for team mates and passes, where as the players he's up against are just thinking I've got to stop him.

If you watch the villa games you can almost guarantee he will be kicked in the 1st 5 minutes by the opposition, that's why I think a lot of time he goes down easier than he should but there is always contact, I remember they showed his shins after a game and they looked like someone had been clawing at them.

Jack is that type of player that they are like 2 to 3 steps ahead, a bit like Ronnie o'sullivan on the snooker table he's always 2 to 3 shots ahead of the current shot he's on, over the years you get these type of players, normally not English, that's why I was disappointed Southgate didn't play jack and foden more, as there to very intelligent players that see the bigger picture.

If jack and foden were Spanish etc. They'd have a lot more caps and be 1 of the 1st on the team sheet, we'll in my opinion anyway.

Will jack leave, I honestly don't know if he does good luck to him, but if he does, I feel it has to be to a team managed by Pep as Jack plays his type of football.
Sorry but what bollocks , he cheats to get set pieces , he is opposite trying to find team mates

The release clause thing is what is confusing. Would you as a club announce to the public that your best player has a release in their contract? I dont think they would, it would be stupid to do it. So this our owners say there’s no release clause might be Used to stop clubs going for Grealish, but I reckon Jacks agent has told City there is one. I don’t see Grealish signing that new deal without a get out clause last season especially with the agent he has.

Villa fans are doing the same thing we did with SWP, burying our heads in the sand when the writing is on the wall because we can’t bear to lose our star player. They shouldn’t be worried about a no mark on Reddit, more the fact that City don’t pursue players who have no intention of joining them amongst many other things.

They’re holding on to hope that a new wage increase and their summer spending will convince him to stay. Leicester 2016 was a miracle that is unlikely to happen again in our lifetimes so best case scenario at Villa is he will be challenging for a europa league place and hoping Villa will be one of the lucky mid table clubs outside the top 5/6 that pick up the odd domestic cup once every few years when the big boys don’t win it.

The chance to play for Guardiola and with KDB who he idolises won’t come around for him again and no way he turns it down imo.

The release clause thing is what is confusing. Would you as a club announce to the public that your best player has a release in their contract? I dont think they would, it would be stupid to do it. So this our owners say there’s no release clause might be Used to stop clubs going for Grealish, but I reckon Jacks agent has told City there is one. I don’t see Grealish signing that new deal without a get out clause last season especially with the agent he has.

I think there has to be a release clause as I don't even think City would have bothered putting in a bid otherwise as Villa would have just laughed and asked for something silly like £200 million or something they know we'd never pay.

This all comes down to if they can convince him to stay when he gets back off holiday. And as Kaka showed us that can happen easily.

Sorry but what bollocks , he cheats to get set pieces , he is opposite trying to find team mates
No it isn’t bollocks, he does draw fouls sometimes intentionally be holding onto the ball, thats more to do with the stupidity of defenders diving in. That’s something Pep will coach out of him a bit by getting him to release th ball quicker and with us there will always be a pass on that isn’t with Villa. Think he’ll be very good for us, and honestly, think better than Bernardo has for the last 2 seasons.

I think there has to be a release clause as I don't even think City would have bothered putting in a bid otherwise as Villa would have just laughed and asked for something silly like £200 million or something they know we'd never pay.

This all comes down to if they can convince him to stay when he gets back off holiday. And as Kaka showed us that can happen easily.

AC Milan (in that era)... Aston Villa ‍♂️

Not to mention we hadn’t even won a trophy for decades then, we were nowhere near the club we are today.

Funny really because all the villa fans I talk to are unaminous in their thoughts that going to City would be a fantastic move and he would go with their best wishes.

Tbf they aren't all prepubecent kids who get themselves worked into a frenzy on the tinterweb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.