Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal have all paid more for a single player than we have so stop being silly
You're being obtuse - I'm paying your club a backhanded compliment. The fee will be over £100 million and no one else in the league can afford that. No need to be so weirdly sensitive about a fact.

If your reasoning for Grealish not joining is because he cheats then you are throwing stones from a glass house.
Tbh I suspect that with Grealish, Kane, or anybody really that's obviously super talented that any opposition is mostly just emotional intuition than anything. Then all the reasons such as diving or whatever are just means to justify that feeling.

Also, poor John Stones...

Maybe in the same vein, but Grealish statistically wins more fouls per game than almost everyone, and Silva certainly didn't.
No, but Silva could definitely play on fouls when he wanted to. Could get quite vocal/insistent when he needed to, because he was laying the foundation for the next time....
All I'm saying is that what players at the peak of the game do now. Whether we like it or not.

You're being obtuse - I'm paying your club a backhanded compliment. The fee will be over £100 million and no one else in the league can afford that. No need to be so weirdly sensitive about a fact.

ofcourse they could. I could see United and Chelsea spending 100m easily. Might be wrong but wasn’t havertz 89m and pogba 90m? - not that far off

Tbh I suspect that with Grealish, Kane, or anybody really that's obviously super talented that any opposition is mostly just emotional intuition than anything. Then all the reasons such as diving or whatever are just means to justify that feeling.

Also, poor John Stones...
I also think some are incredibly blinkered.

He is to Villa. If he isn't worth the same to Man City as he is to us then he stays. Very simple. That's how the transfer market works I think.
I know how the market works thank you. You have a price, City have a price. City will not go above our valuation. That is the stance of the clubs.
For a player it is different. Either he wants to win things or he doesn't. Which category is Jack in? If he wants to win things he leaves Villa behind. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.