Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty of being from the midlands is that there are no sporting or any other cultural shadows. So called second city? Now that is embarrassin lol.

Don't know what that's got to do with my post, but I'd say the beauty is the natives haven't disappeared up their own backsides!

Steady on, mate. I think I've been pretty respectful. It's a mutual thing, is it not?

Are jokes and banter not allowed from visitors?

What ott versions of logic are you talking about, specifically?
Where oh where to start with this 1. Aston Villa well well well. Once a competitor but sadly declined and now? What exactly is the point of AV? Before the slush money came in you had badly lost your way in the footballing world. Now you come and preach to City fans about attitudes and behaviours!. Well my old mucker I hate to burst your bubble but today 2021 your ‘istory’ club cannot compete with City. If JG wants to move that is exactly what will happen. It doesn’t matter how much you protest or get upset. City have had a turgid past at times but that is not the City of Today.

Now we win multiple league titles and multiple domestic cups. We break records and dominate the English game. So why don’t you have a realistic look in the mirror and ask yourself can AV compete? Fuck No.

JG welcome to a winning team.

Why do Villa fans hate us? did Delph really piss them off that badly.

Barry
Milner
Delph

And they didn't think we deserved to get a decent owner and become a better team than them competing at the top (coincided with the begining of their downward spiral from top 5)

You know because they won the european cup once nearly 40yrs ago, like that matters now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.