Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where oh where to start with this 1. Aston Villa well well well. Once a competitor but sadly declined and now? What exactly is the point of AV? Before the slush money came in you had badly lost your way in the footballing world. Now you come and preach to City fans about attitudes and behaviours!. Well my old mucker I hate to burst your bubble but today 2021 your ‘istory’ club cannot compete with City. If JG wants to move that is exactly what will happen. It doesn’t matter how much you protest or get upset. City have had a turgid past at times but that is not the City of Today.

Now we win multiple league titles and multiple domestic cups. We break records and dominate the English game. So why don’t you have a realistic look in the mirror and ask yourself can AV compete? Fuck No.

JG welcome to a winning team.

You're talking to another fan about 'slush money'? :-)) Behave yourself!

Barry
Milner
Delph

And they didn't think we deserved to get a decent owner and become a better team than them competing at the top (coincided with the begining of their downward spiral from top 5)

You know because they won the european cup once nearly 40yrs ago, like that matters now.
Ideas above their station with that European cup. If city had won it before I was born and then my supporting life I watched us win zip all I’d be too embarrassed to mention it. I’d much rather watch my team win stuff consistently over stuff before I was born. Doesn’t discredit it at all by the way, just doesn’t matter one jot to current day

Lucky contracts exist then; if Villa don't want to sell then he isn't going anywhere no matter how ambitious he is. On that matter, I'd also say it is more ambitious to try and get into the Champions League with Villa and perhaps win an FA Cup than win an inevitable league title with you. Ambition means taking on a challenge, he wouldn't be doing that with you.
Your weird

Possibly the most American paragraph in Bluemoon history.

Using stupid American versions of group pronouns and the fucking word “scrimmage”.

Jesus H Christ. Only thing missing as an attempt to sing the anthem or shoot up a school.
I'm delighted you hated it. Couldn't be happier :)

I'm not that bothered if he signs for us or not, but I think we should do it just to wind up the Villa fans.

We are considerably richer than you!

Signing Grealish would be fantastic but if that itk is genuinely in the know then I’m very disappointed our striker plan B would be go with what we have. Our finishing is nowhere near good enough, and Grealish can’t change that.

We absolutely need Kane. Even Ings would be an upgrade on Torres, Sterling’s or Bernardo’s finishing.
You underrate Torres and Jesus if you think Ings is better.

I'm not that bothered if he signs for us or not, but I think we should do it just to wind up the Villa fans.

We are considerably richer than you!
2TA0Wx.gif

Barry
Milner
Delph

And they didn't think we deserved to get a decent owner and become a better team than them competing at the top (coincided with the begining of their downward spiral from top 5)

You know because they won the european cup once nearly 40yrs ago, like that matters now.
We finished above them when Stuart fucking Pearce was our manager.
There was a time shortly after the takeover when City, Villa and Spurs were pretty much level pegging going for the final CL spot. We beat Villa at home in the penultimate game but lost to Crouch’s late goal.
All the media talk at the time was dog whistle racist stuff lecturing us about how Randy Lerner was a model owner and these dirty Arab interlopers should follow his example.
A couple of years later, O’Neill had gone because Lerner wouldn’t back him sufficiently to compete and City were champions with Gareth Barry in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.