Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the Rags I've never seen so many angry middle age blokes in my life.
You would think they would be enjoying the day out

yep that was my experience. Angry middle aged blokes coming up to city fans and telling us all how massive villa are and awful we were. It was like a checklist from the lad bible.

midlands clubs in particular have a large minority who act like dicks. Sunderland, Everton and other clubs you can chat and have a pint with their fans - similar fanbases. Not villa.

2TA0Wx.gif

That's Sid & his wife on holiday!

yep that was my experience. Angry middle aged blokes coming up to city fans and telling us all how massive villa are and awful we were. It was like a checklist from the lad bible.

midlands clubs in particular have a large minority who act like dicks. Sunderland, Everton and other clubs you can chat and have a pint with their fans - similar fanbases. Not villa.
Take it you didn’t go to Goodison in the 80’s and 90’s

No it isn’t bollocks, he does draw fouls sometimes intentionally be holding onto the ball, thats more to do with the stupidity of defenders diving in. That’s something Pep will coach out of him a bit by getting him to release th ball quicker and with us there will always be a pass on that isn’t with Villa. Think he’ll be very good for us, and honestly, think better than Bernardo has for the last 2 seasons.
Im not so sure 'earning' free kicks in dangerous areas is such a bad thing that needs heavy criticism from Katz... But what do I know :?

Ive lived in the West Midlands since the early nineties and I’ve always found Wolves,West Brom and the Blue part of Brum to be friendly and complimentary of City.

The exception has always been Villa fans. Delusional, living in the past and a superiority complex. One of my favourite matches was standing on the Holt End with a bunch of Villa fans when we demolished them 5-1

Im not so sure 'earning' free kicks in dangerous areas is such a bad thing that needs heavy criticism from Katz... But what do I know :?
No, but then we aren’t really a set piece team either, and are better when we move the ball quickly before a defence gets set and organised. I do think he’ll be encouraged to get behind a defence quicker not win free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.