Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steady on, mate. I think I've been pretty respectful. It's a mutual thing, is it not?

Are jokes and banter not allowed from visitors?

What ott versions of logic are you talking about, specifically?

In fairness the versions of logic comment refereed your sidekick pal. I generally dislike broadbrushing, but since you took it on yourself to speak for both of you, and blanket everyone on here, I thought you wouldn't mind.

No issues with anything said otherwise. Not sure what reaction you expect on other clubs' forums, I think it has been pretty fair and reapectful though.

Villa accepted our 1st offer for Barry so we got him for 12m but we were prepared to go to 18m (true story).
Hopefully similar happens with grealish.

In fairness the versions of logic comment refereed your sidekick pal. I generally dislike broadbrushing, but since you took it on yourself to speak for both of you, and blanket everyone on here, I thought you wouldn't mind.

No issues with anything said otherwise. Not sure what reaction you expect on other clubs' forums, I think it has been pretty fair and reapectful though.
Sidekick pal, you mean his bedsit buddy.
The 2 Johnnies
Script writing comedy duo The 2 Jonnies aka Jon Hickman and Jon Bounds, author of the book 101 Things Birmingham Gave the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.