Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mental that all the City reporters seem to think he's coming and all the Villa reporters are adamant he's staying!

I wonder if Jack has told different people different things?
I suspect it's Villa posturing to an extreme. Or City are in for a big surprise.

The Villa reporters at The Birmingham Mail know nothing, Gregg Evans of The Athletic might know a little bit more but Villa's business is usually kept within the club unless they want something leaked which usually exclusively goes to John Percy.
It's mental that all the City reporters seem to think he's coming and all the Villa reporters are adamant he's staying!

I wonder if Jack has told different people different thin

The emperor's new clothes syndrome striking again for me - I hesitate to say it but I don't think Grealish will improve us much, if at all, and for the likely cost, I don't think he's worth it. My judgement is perhaps impaired by the fact that I concluded a while ago that he is a poser who falls too easily, and has no pace.
If the option is that we lose Bernardo to gain him, I'll be very disappointed.
More of a 'United' type of player for me, I'm afraid. I know I'm in a minority, looking at the poll at the top of the page, but, there we are.

some city fans are freaking out on twitter because he posted picture

The emperor's new clothes syndrome striking again for me - I hesitate to say it but I don't think Grealish will improve us much, if at all, and for the likely cost, I don't think he's worth it. My judgement is perhaps impaired by the fact that I concluded a while ago that he is a poser who falls too easily, and has no pace.
More of a 'United' type of player for me, I'm afraid. I know I'm in a minority, looking at the poll at the top of the page, but, there we are.
A perfectly cromulent argument.

I might also ask, who's got the money to buy Bernardo if we do decide to sell?

He looks slow when he isn't on the ball but if you see how fast he runs with the ball you will see he's no slouch at all. Watkins hits double as Villa thrash Gunners! | Arsenal 0-3 Aston Villa | Premier League Highlights - YouTube Skip to 2mins 28 secs of that video and he runs the length of the field and outpaces Bellerin to slot it in for Watkins.

The picture he posted is from a year ago today when he scored the goal to keep us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.