Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect it's Villa posturing to an extreme. Or City are in for a big surprise.

I think his Instagram story is the biggest indication yet that he is staying at Villa.
In the words of Garry Cook I think he’s bottled it.
Gutting because he would be unreal here. No way he posts that if he’s leaving.

I think his Instagram story is the biggest indication yet that he is staying at Villa.
If he doesn't come, he hasn't bottled it. He's listened to whatever it is that's been told to him and decided to stay put.

Think it's just from Villa's Instagram with Grealish tagged.

He might have liked it or something but I have no idea how Instagram works so christ knows.

He’s reposted the Villa highlights from their win to avoid relegation in 2020 (initially posted by the official Villa page) - he scored and that picture is the opening shot. It could well indicate he’s staying but even if he’s leaving he still remains a Villa fan nonetheless.

We’ll know soon enough.

He’s reposted the Villa highlights from their win to avoid relegation in 2020 (initially posted by the official Villa page) - he scored and that picture is the opening shot. It could well indicate he’s staying but even if he’s leaving he still remains a Villa fan nonetheless.

We’ll know soon enough.
Is that it? A re-post. Dearie me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.