Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.25. No pace. LOL.

Grealish runs quite fast.

I think it's blatant wummery. Why on earth would City do that?

Apologies in advance as I've had a few.
With respect, a lot of players can run quite fast - most of them!
We're used to Sterling, Jesus, Foden, Sane, Walker and a lightening quick Aguero, when he was fit. Pacewise, is Jack in the same league?

Like I say, if he signs for us, I hope he does great, but, I'm one of the 20% approx who took part in the above poll who are dubious, and that's based on what I've seen him do against us, and on the box. He needs to prove he isn't just a decent premier league player if he joins us, as he'll be playing with the big boys. Will he cope when he isn't the big fish in his little pond with his adoring fans? We'll see.
So far, he's done fuck all and won fuck all, apart from a thousand free kicks. He's shown the odd flash in a couple of international matches, so, come on Jack; if Pep's decided he wants you, you'll have no better coach in the world, so, join us if you dare and show us what you can do.

Atletico is the obvious one given previous links.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear of a PSG move though done behind the scenes. They may well have an outgoing or two and will certainly have the cash.
Yeah they seem the most likely..Hopefully we get a good amount I guess..

We would 100% do business with PSG if they were willing to slap down £60m for Bernardo, I suspect he will end up in Spain though.
So only £18m of profit after multiple trophies in instrumental role in 4 years? We signed him for £42m.

We have absolutely dominated football lately pretty much so I don't understand these low figures for our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.