Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was quite nice about us yesterday in the build up. He seems to be a bit petulant sometimes, but I suppose that means he wants it to go his teams way.. a case of we’d like him if he played for us but annoys the opposition.

He was quite nice about us yesterday in the build up. He seems to be a bit petulant sometimes, but I suppose that means he wants it to go his teams way.. a case of we’d like him if he played for us but annoys the opposition.
He’s a ***t... end of!!! I suppose if he played for us he’d be our ***t but he’d still be a ***t!!!

A season in the championship seems to have seen his legs go from starling skinny to nearly Arnie levels of muscle.

Have to say he's likely just put the work in to improve himself physically. Nobody could be daft enough to look for shortcuts in the modern game and expect to get away with it, without inside help.

i think it was a couple of seasons in the championship but he is a fanny boy and a shit joey barton

I think he's quite a decent player. A player who we should have maybe put a bid in for him a couple of seasons ago. Another player and many won't like me saying this but, he, along with Rashford, who have a lot of talent and once nurtured by Pep would have been a great asset to our team/squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.