Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take with a pinch of salt as I doubt a family member wouldn't be aware of the gambling regulations around football transfers but apparently Jacks sister has told friends that the whole family are moving to Alderley Edge.

There's no such thing as guaranteed success. And there's no guarantee that Grealish would thrive at that shithouse crooked club either. Pep would take away much of his creative freedom. He wouldnt be able to slow play down or keep the ball. He wouldn't be the main man. He would have to for as he's told. He wouldn't be particularly wealthier either, or any more likely to start for England.

I'm not naive enough to swallow all this "my club" shtick but it's true that Villa is 100% the best place for him. There is a definitive plan in place, centred around him, and he has the love and trust of multibillionaires who are proven winners.

Set against that is his agent. Like all agents, they're scumbags who want their pound of flesh. Not what's best for their clients.

One thing I don't get is, if there wasn't a clause in his previous contract why include one in his next one? It just weakens us. Seems unlikely. And if he refused to sign it, fine. Leave it as is. Why pay him loads more and risk losing him at any point. I don't believe it's that black and white if there is a clause. We'll see. I do know some of Jack's family (not closely) and I know how they'll be advising him, and how close he is to them.

Regardless. God speed the demise of Man City. Hurry up and throw the book at these words removed already.

Lovely piece from VillaTalk

Take with a pinch of salt as I doubt a family member wouldn't be aware of the gambling regulations around football transfers but apparently Jacks sister has told friends that the whole family are moving to Alderley Edge.
It's a lovely area and only an hour or so train journey to the Midlands so should still make training for the mighty villa as long as he leaves his house nice and early..

It's a lovely area and only an hour or so train journey to the Midlands so should still make training for the mighty villa as long as he leaves his house nice and early..
There's still plenty of our fans who think he isn't leaving us. It's as if they can't understand why a player who's a boyhood fan might want to play in the CL and win a few trophies in the prime of his career. I've said it numerous times on Twitter but our fanbase have got to be amongst the most irritating in English football.

There's still plenty of our fans who think he isn't leaving us. It's as if they can't understand why a player who's a boyhood fan might want to play in the CL and win a few trophies in the prime of his career. I've said it numerous times on Twitter but our fanbase have got to be amongst the most irritating in English football.

I get it though, we were the same with Shaun Wright Phillips was fucking heart breaking to lose him.

Clearly not all of them. Welcome to our forum.

Not a fanboy but sterling starts if fit for us all day, every day, he’s had a bad spell.as all players do. But his stats and age merit a starting place in my opinion
Sterling needs to start producing for City this season. He has been given a lot of leeway by pep due to his past contributions. The only merit should be his form.

Last edited:
@Sid McGrath
@KVillan
This boy knows the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.