Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ this one. Even more fun. Damn these tears!

: This incarnation of Manchester City was formed in 2008. As much as MK dons is Wimbledon. It isn’t a real club. It’s hollow. Tell me what roots remained? 2 or 3 mascot players? They know that too. They comfort themselves with the thought that everyone is jealous. If only your club could be owned by a emirate state in an effort to legitimise a virtual dictatorship via soft power sports ownership. If only.

As a set of supporters they are desperately searching for an identity, a meaning, in this brave new era. Nothing organic, no set backs, no pain and redemption. Just a machine. A efficient machine but a machine nonetheless. Win. Sheikh smile. Win. Sheikh Smile. Win. Worst still, the leach fans begin to come out in force. Migrating from FCB, RM, United & Chelsea. Diluting what little remained of that community asset.

When I talk to Manchester City fans about post 2008 City, you see the little death behind their eyes. Emotionless, blank and rehearsed. Now I mention, Goater, Dickov, the Kippax, Joe Royle, Weaver at Wembley, the fire flickers again. Passion & meaning. How does that silver taste? Was it worth your soul?

This reads like someone doing an impression of Alan Partridge. I've been listening to this masterpiece recently and I can't read what you've posted without hearing his voice.

: This incarnation of Manchester City was formed in 2008. As much as MK dons is Wimbledon. It isn’t a real club. It’s hollow. Tell me what roots remained? 2 or 3 mascot players? They know that too. They comfort themselves with the thought that everyone is jealous. If only your club could be owned by a emirate state in an effort to legitimise a virtual dictatorship via soft power sports ownership. If only.

As a set of supporters they are desperately searching for an identity, a meaning, in this brave new era. Nothing organic, no set backs, no pain and redemption. Just a machine. A efficient machine but a machine nonetheless. Win. Sheikh smile. Win. Sheikh Smile. Win. Worst still, the leach fans begin to come out in force. Migrating from FCB, RM, United & Chelsea. Diluting what little remained of that community asset.

When I talk to Manchester City fans about post 2008 City, you see the little death behind their eyes. Emotionless, blank and rehearsed. Now I mention, Goater, Dickov, the Kippax, Joe Royle, Weaver at Wembley, the fire flickers again. Passion & meaning. How does that silver taste? Was it worth your soul?
that's beautiful .

Sam's confidence on this deal and subsequent vitriol he has received has really made him antsy.
FWIW I think his resources are decent and has decided not to go OTT after Alves and Sanchez debacle.

Probably sick of dealing with gobshites at every turn.

Transfer news generates the most clicks so it's a game most of them have to play to stay relevant but it's all a load of bollocks drawn out for the sake of the bookies where the only real news is when the pen meets the contract. People take it way too seriously.

Glorious! You can almost feel the pain and rage as he's typing it.

He probably cry-wanked himself to sleep afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.