Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably sick of dealing with gobshites at every turn.

Transfer news generates the most clicks so it's a game most of them have to play to stay relevant but it's all a load of bollocks drawn out for the sake of the bookies where the only real news is when the pen meets the contract. People take it way too seriously.

The whole ITK term is deemed as 'oh it's a definite then'

They're journalists for a reason and he's reporting based on 'what he knows'

He then gets shit when he's wrong.

Kind of feel for him, as there's no real win in a situation like this.

Probably sick of dealing with gobshites at every turn.

Transfer news generates the most clicks so it's a game most of them have to play to stay relevant but it's all a load of bollocks drawn out for the sake of the bookies where the only real news is when the pen meets the contract. People take it way too seriously.
He basically makes a good living bullshitting & then gets arsey when called a bullshitter

READ this one. Even more fun. Damn these tears!

: This incarnation of Manchester City was formed in 2008. As much as MK dons is Wimbledon. It isn’t a real club. It’s hollow. Tell me what roots remained? 2 or 3 mascot players? They know that too. They comfort themselves with the thought that everyone is jealous. If only your club could be owned by a emirate state in an effort to legitimise a virtual dictatorship via soft power sports ownership. If only.

As a set of supporters they are desperately searching for an identity, a meaning, in this brave new era. Nothing organic, no set backs, no pain and redemption. Just a machine. A efficient machine but a machine nonetheless. Win. Sheikh smile. Win. Sheikh Smile. Win. Worst still, the leach fans begin to come out in force. Migrating from FCB, RM, United & Chelsea. Diluting what little remained of that community asset.

When I talk to Manchester City fans about post 2008 City, you see the little death behind their eyes. Emotionless, blank and rehearsed. Now I mention, Goater, Dickov, the Kippax, Joe Royle, Weaver at Wembley, the fire flickers again. Passion & meaning. How does that silver taste? Was it worth your soul?
Written by someone who will happily buy UAE petrol, clothes made in Bangladesh in sweat shops, who has no comprehension of the fact that China, who are abusing the Uighurs in concentration camps have probably made many of the gadgets he uses. No complaints there for sure. Correct me if wrong, his team plays in red and who for many years were happy to snatch the best English/Scottish players.Then when their success is not only threatened, but superceded by a newcomer to the top table, and they dont win as much as they used to ,they come up with petty arguments such as these. And dont start me on dictatorships. The UK and US invaded the Iraqi dictatorship of Saddam Hussein under the false premis of weapons of mass destruction. All lies.
Finally, the silver tastes sweet, very sweet. The only soul to question is his, as he is an R Soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.