Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I follow the idea of blindly backing every transfer we become involved in though. People paid shitloads felt it was fine for Aguero to leave on a free transfer leaving us with only Jesus as a recognised striker with any kind of experience, they'll make wrong decisions along the way. I think it would be a dangerous game to stick by everything we do in the transfer game, and some decisions will naturally come as disappointments, isn't that just football?
Of course people can have their own opinions, but some of the opinions suggesting he's bang average or shit compared to what we already have are just fucking silly. I doubt, if given the chance, any top team in the Premier League would say no to his signature.

With regards to the club making mistakes, then yes, they will, but it won't because they've not done due diligence or scrutinised the details. Sometimes, for whatever reason, plans don't materialise in the way they were originally perceived.

And as for the club leaving us with one recognised striker, then let's wait until the start of the season to lob that accusation, as the likelihood is we'll have England's best striker banging in the goals for us before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.