Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If things have got this far then we must have somewhere for Bernardo to go to? It was rumoured that city would allow someone to pay the fee over an extra couple of years to get the fee they wanted as it makes no difference in how it’s accounted?
If we sign Grealish, we'll get rinsed for Bernardo. Other clubs can see what it looks like we are doing so if someone is after Bernardo then I don't think it's in their interests to move for him now. Your guess is as good as mine.

If we sign Grealish, we'll get rinsed for Bernardo. Other clubs can see what it looks like we are doing so if someone is after Bernardo then I don't think it's in their interests to move for him now. Your guess is as good as mine.
So be it, he has been a good servant and if a club has has an agreement with us just to pull out because they want to get one over us they will go straight to our shit-list.

We can afford it.
For the 17th time we are getting nearly 100m in transfers coming in and I'm sure we can find another 100m plus to spend of our own money.
Why can't it happen?
The rags, in debt, unhappy with their owners, are close to spending over 110m on two players.
Can't see why we can't do the same, wouldn't you agree?

That’s the key word. The scum will just add it to their debt. It’s against Islamic law to own debt so it has to be money we currently have - we can’t borrow it and we know FFP (if every there was an oxymoron eh?) restricts the amount of money an owner can put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.