Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hasn't been confirmed.

Bernardo would link up brilliantly with Grealish,hopefully we get to see it.
Nothing confirmed but Bernardo yet to show up for training. Players are allowed a maximum of 3 weeks off. Cancelo and Dias both returned, bit concerning that. No word on when he's due to return either.

He might be pushing for a move, since we are getting closer to Grealish. Unless you're about to debate on every rumour being rubbish till Tiki emails you (hopefully not!).

Nothing confirmed but Bernardo yet to show up for training. Players are allowed a maximum of 3 weeks off. Cancelo and Dias both returned, bit concerning that. No word on when he's due to return either.

He might be pushing for a move, since we are getting closer to Grealish. Unless you're about to debate on every rumour being rubbish till Tiki emails you (hopefully not!).
If players have a maximum of 3 weeks off why isnt Gundo and KDB back? Are they leaving as well?

Have you been attacked by the Villa horde yet on Twitter

It's very hard to attack me on Twitter as a little bit like on Bluemoon, if you even look at me funny, I'll just block you and move along. I'm far too busy to be dealing with nonsense from internet flotsam and jetsam.

If players have a maximum of 3 weeks off why isnt Gundo and KDB back? Are they leaving as well?
No, but Bernardo Silva does want gone, it has been widely reported by reputable sources. Unless you want to doubt them. Some players are given additional time off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.