Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason I can see it taking long is because of Villa having difficulty in securing a replacement, their interest in Leon Bailey is legit but apparently his dad made a statement of him 'aiming higher' lol they might be after McNeil from Burnley but it'll be another tough deal

Sam lee saying fee already agreed, jack Gaughan saying we're still negotiating who to believe?
Did Sam Lee say fee agreed? I thought he just said deal was advanced? Different wording to Jack Gaughan who's pretty much saying the same thing. Tolmie also stated we were close to an agreement on the fee, just the hours/days bit might be off. All seem similar statements really

My new guess (and let's be clear, that's all it is) is that there is a release clause, but Villa want it all up front and we're trying to negotiate a kinder payment schedule by offering add-ons on top of whatever the release clause is.

Id be happy if Kev had another week or two off, he certainly needs it.
Yeah, important players get longer breaks. I think he was really tired as well, barely recovered from injury last season and started playing back to back games on a regular. Time off will do him good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.