Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha that was just because I'm technically getting married (legal registry bit, not ceremony) and i'd 100% not be surprised if it happened then of all days! And I think it *could* happen quite quickly. It also might not...still, given what I do, gotta be prepared :)
Congratulations to you and Nicola. It would pretty mental if the moment your signing the registrar City announce the deal for Grealish.

"Sorry folks just need to nip home for a couple of hours to do a live stream with @BillyShears !"

Some people's obsession with Mr Grealish on here is slightly scary.

Wait for him to arrive and deliver, and if and when he does, no problem with the fan boy worship.
It’s just you keep(er!) making stuff up about what people are saying in this thread.

Why?

Foden and Grealish are completely different players and both excellent in what they do.
Foden has speed, can shoot and likes to take people on.
Grealish has great feet, likes to draw people in, finds the killer pass and wins free kicks in dangerous areas of the field.
With both in our team it'll be another string to our bow.

Last edited:
Wouldn't take to much notice of what the bookie thinks.
Now moved to 8/11 overnight.

yeah, I know what you mean in terms of insight @marcus - I was really just flagging it up in case blues wanted to have a nibble.
(those 5/6 and now 8/11 were a bit of an outlier with skybet - most odds are more like 4/11 or 2/5 now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.