Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exception of someone like Totti, loyalty only counts for so much.

Remember even Gerrard was willing to leave Liverpool, and we were "apparently" close to turning the heads of Rooney and Terry at one point or another. Even Messi was willing to leave Barcelona last summer.

And going through Villa Talk, I've learned that Grealish was desperate to leave for Spurs two years ago and was happy to leverage United interest into getting a new contract last summer.

Jack Grealish is nowehere near worth £100m.

1 Harry Kane 28 £108.00m
2 Jadon Sancho 21 £90.00m
3 Mohamed Salah 29 £90.00m
4 Raheem Sterling 26 £81.00m
5 Heung-min Son 29 £76.50m
6 Marcus Rashford 23 £76.50m
7 Sadio Mané 29 £76.50m
8 Phil Foden 21 £72.00m
9 Timo Werner 25 £58.50m
10 Jack Grealish 25 £58.50m

Add a certain % for the current excitement over him but he's nowhere near £100m worth of player. That would be ridiculous. And £120m jeeez.
A player is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for him. It's so very simple.

Matt Maher chief writer at the express and star and looks like he does bits for Villa on what I've seen saying this crazy how Villa sources are saying nothing is happening yet our most reliable are saying it's on
Villa's two most reliable writers haven't had any update on Grealish situation for over two weeks since they heard he was set to sign a new deal. Now even they aren't sure and have said they're waiting for him to return and see how it pans out.

With all this ITK info from both sides - City say he's coming, Villa say he's staying - to me it's entirely plausible that as it stands, both can be right to a degree.

Until something is signed and announced I'm sure his agents will be playing both sides until the very end. Hence the alternative info being leaked.

He can have agreed personal terms with City and be ready to move. Then as a back up I'm sure he'll be expecting to receive a hefty pay rise at Villa if he stays.

Hopefully he's already made up his mind and the bid is close to being accepted by Villa.
I've been trying to figure this out as much as you.

But interestingly I decided to read through Villa Talk and let me tell you, they have no real ITKs. Villa are an insanely tightly run ship. They have John Percy who's like Martin Blackburn, but that's it. All their other reporters are KFAs and the same with the fans. For real.

The only exception are people who know one of his 1000 cousins (and the info is mixed, predictably) and one guy on their forums who is adamant he's been gone as early as last December.

Appreciate he is a low life, but the info he’s given has come from Jack’s Dad/Jack. Could be telling huge lies though.

You're basing you're whole belief that Grealish will stay based on the tweets from Collymore yet he released this a week after his interaction with Grealish's dad. That screams confidence that he's staying...

I've been trying to figure this out as much as you.

But interestingly I decided to read through Villa Talk and let me tell you, they have no real ITKs. Villa are an insanely tightly run ship. They have John Percy who's like Martin Blackburn, but that's it. All their other reporters are KFAs and the same with the fans. For real.

The only exception are people who know one of his 1000 cousins (and the info is mixed, predictably) and one guy on their forums who is adamant he's been gone as early as last December.
Adam Ant is on their forum?

It does happen. He’s on £120k a week atm. What should he be on? £200k+ this is why they renew a contract a year on. Am I mistaken that Ederson is to receive a new contract a year after a signing his? Until 2028?
Ederson extended his contract 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.