Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve hsd every account under the sun . Mcbookie been the most Random !!!

a Scottish bookmakers lol.

my fav arb would to go to the 6 different bet Fred’s in town and back the boosts then lay them on the exchanges
Face recognition in the future will not be your friend, also have to watch for relief staff who may spot what you are doing, very cat and mouse :-)

I used to work for a odds comparison site,
Bookies hate losing money and love taking money. Of course transfers go wrong but when a deal looks good to it goes odds on.

The more people think they are ITK they will bet, they think they’ve got the edge on the bookie, you wouldn’t bet on a transfer unless you thought you had some inside info !!!

If there wasn’t so many villa fans prob backing him to stay he would be long odds on.

when I was a semi pro at Weymouth , Steve Claridge was our manager , he said

redknapp is leaving Southampton to go back to Pompey , we all lumped on at 16/1 within the hour redknapp was down to 1-4 on.

i don’t bet myself on transfers after having Sanchez at 7-1 and seeing him go 1/10.

also Messi last year I had a

Hi Villa fan here, just to bring a bit of clarity:
This isn’t true, No villa fan thinks 200m + KDB is a suitable offer. Think most are in the camp £120m, although there are strong rumours (denied by our manager and CEO) that he has a buyout clause. If that’s £100m, he goes for £100m. Our fans don’t think Foden isn’t half the player Grealish is. IMO, they are similar ability now, Foden has higher ceiling.

here’s the Villa take on the transfer:
Just as you have your ITK’s saying Grealish is a done deal, our ITK’s are saying he’s 100% staying/signed a deal a few weeks back. So invariably, whenever talksport post “Grealish to Man City done deal £100m” neutrals (and City fans) bet on it, the odds shorten, Villa fans see the odds widening and think “I can make some good money here”. So there’s a constant shortening and widening of the odds.

also I guess you guys probably missed it but Collymoore who sat with Jack’s dad at the Euro semis basically indicated to Twitter he’d signed/signing a new deal at Villa. He also posted a picture with Jack after the final saying he couldn’t wait to see him in a Villa shirt next season. If Jack was to turn round and go City now, Collymoore has either been on a massive wind up, or Jack has suddenly changed his mind. We’ve had it before (with Delph) but this would hurt more coming from a local lad.
But that’s where we are, there’s a fair amount of delusion in every fan base and Man City is certainly no exception. The good thing is he is back from Croatia this weekend so we’ll know the score by Monday/Tuesday.
Don’t gamble anything you’re not willing to lose.
Collymore knows something is in the pipeline. Why make comments about Jack spending more time on the bench, than the pitch.

It’s amazing how the number of people that know ITK graphic designers at Villa is directly proportional to the public confidence of reliable City journalists that this will get done.

Well I know Victor Kiam who trims his beard for him and he says he will be a blue by tomorrow.

Didn’t collymore recently do an article saying Grealish would be a bench player at city and would only earn more money and less game time? Sounded like a change in his opinion to start throwing that shit around!?!

Jack Grealish is nowehere near worth £100m.

1 Harry Kane 28 £108.00m
2 Jadon Sancho 21 £90.00m
3 Mohamed Salah 29 £90.00m
4 Raheem Sterling 26 £81.00m
5 Heung-min Son 29 £76.50m
6 Marcus Rashford 23 £76.50m
7 Sadio Mané 29 £76.50m
8 Phil Foden 21 £72.00m
9 Timo Werner 25 £58.50m
10 Jack Grealish 25 £58.50m

Add a certain % for the current excitement over him but he's nowhere near £100m worth of player. That would be ridiculous. And £120m jeeez.

1 Harry Kane 28 £108.00m
7 Sadio Mané 29 £76.50m
8 Phil Foden 21 £72.00m
9 Timo Werner 25 £58.50m

Add a certain % for the current excitement over him but he's nowhere near £100m worth of player. That would be ridiculous. And £120m jeeez.
Where's Kev?

1 Harry Kane 28 £108.00m
7 Sadio Mané 29 £76.50m
8 Phil Foden 21 £72.00m
9 Timo Werner 25 £58.50m

Not so sure with Rashford @76m, not a Grealish fan but he is more of a player that Sir Rashford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.