Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t mean Collymore is a massive wum. Means he’s a fucking idiot. According to an ex player of yours that is still well connected and loves Villa, Grealish agreed to move to City before the Euros and I believe him over Collymore.

If Grealish comes to City, it’s not because of a sudden change of heart, he agreed personal terms months ago.
Is it a given?

Alright guys!

I bet you’re chuffed to see yet another Villa fan on your forum.

My take on this….I think that there is no done deal either way, City have made their offer, we have made ours of a new contract with a salary increase, and we’re literally waiting for his decision.

I’m sure there have been positive noises made towards both offers, there are a lot of factors to consider for him - will he be able to make the step up in a team that is not set up to play to his strengths? Will he play enough games? Will he settle in Manchester? If he stays at Villa, will he be wasting his prime years and end up trophyless? Will he be in the same position on the periphery with England?

Just my personal opinion but when you are a footballer, your love of a club is put on the back burner to some extent due to it being a career, you have to do what you feel is best for you in that moment.

Im still unsure what will happen, I think we will all know in the next week.

I’d wish you boys luck for the season, but judging by the last few years, I don’t think you need it!

One thing I like about our owners and backroom staff is that they tell the journalists, Martin Blackburn and Jack Gaughan the truth about our transfer business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.